Borderlands State Park
Take Rte. 128 south to Rte. 95 south (towards Providence).
Take exit 10 (Sharon,
Walpole and Coney Street).
Take a left at the end of the ramp and follow this
road, two or three miles to the traffic lights in Sharon Center.
thru this intersection and immediately bear right onto Pond St. Follow Pond St.
for 1-1/2 miles until you come to a traffic rotary.
Go half way around the
rotary and continue onto Massapoag Ave. for three miles to the park entrance, on
- Take the southeast
expressway south to Rte. 128 north and then to Rte. 95 south.
- Follow directions
- Mass Pike to Rte. 495 south
to exit 10 (Easton and Rte. 123).
- Take a left at the end of the ramp and follow
Rte. 123 east towards Easton. Rte. 123 will merge with Rte. 106 east.
- After this
merge look for the brown "Borderland" sign, on the left about a half
mile from the merge.
- Take this left onto Poquanticut Ave.
- After about a mile the
road will fork, bear to the left onto Massapoag Ave. and follow the signs to the
park, approximately another two miles.
- Entrance will be on your right.
From east (Brockton):
- From Rte. 24
north take exit 17B (Easton).
- Follow Rte. 123 west to the intersection of Rte.
- Take a right onto Rte. 138 north and follow to the second set of traffic
lights (approx. one mile), take a left onto Main St and continue about one mile
into the center of North Easton.
- In the center the road will fork, continue
straight up the hill, Lincoln St., and follow to the end, approx. two miles.
Take a right onto Bay Rd., then an immediate left onto Allen Rd. Follow Allen
Rd. to its end, approx. one and a half miles.
- Take a right onto Rockland St. and
follow for just under a mile to a four way stop sign.
- Take a right onto
Massapoag Ave., the park entrance will be one mile on your right.
From south (Fall River):
- From Rte. 24
north take exit 16 (Rte. 106 west and Mansfield).
- Follow Rte. 106 west through
four sets of traffic lights.
- Go thru the fourth light, which will be the
intersection of Rte. 123 and 106, continue west on Rtes. 123 & 106 for one
- A brown park sign will be on your right, take this right onto
- Follow the signs to the park, approximately three miles.
From south (Providence):
- Take Rte. 95
north to exit 7A (Mansfield & Rte. 140 south).
- Take Rte. 140 south to the
intersection of Rte. 106 east. Follow Rte. 106 into Easton. Rte. 106 will merge
with Rte. 123.
- Continue 1/2 mile after the merge and turn left at the brown
Borderland sign onto Poquanticut Ave.
- Follow Poquanticut Ave. and then bear left
onto Massapoag Ave. to the park, which will be on your right, approximately 3
miles from the turn at Rtes. 106/123.